Friday 26 August 2011

Scarlet


Scarlet (from the Persian سآقرلآت säqirlāt) is a bright red color with a hue that is somewhat toward the orange. It is redder than vermilion. It is a pure chroma on the color wheel one-fourth of the way between red and orange.  Scarlet is sometimes used as the color of flame. It may also symbolize the color of the blood of a living person, like crimson, although the actual color of blood (from hemoglobin) is closer to crimson than scarlet.
An early recorded use of scarlet as a color name in the English language dates to 1250.

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.


    ReplyDelete